Monday, February 17, 2014

Back Home

I'm back.  After considering the terrible weather I was thrown with and realizing how I really had no money at all I decided to return home.

I talked a lot with my dad and my mom and they are willing to help as much as they can.

It just hurts and makes me scared that I have to continue to face this life.

I have made one huge change though.  I have submitted the first 3 chapters of Party After Party to WiDo publishing.  I will know in 4-6 weeks if they will accept, or not.  I do hope they accept.

I wish I could write more about the feelings that are intwined in my soul.  My heart aches for the feeling I wish to get, but that I know is too much to ask for in my circumstances.  All I can do is keep my head up, or down depending on which case I am involved in.

My dad makes a good point in saying that life has many trials and this is one of them.  I can only hope and pray for the case to decide a verdict on my behalf rather then that of the ones I can not stand, and if not.  I will accept it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment